Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Introduction.

As an *embarrassingly* overly keen Youtuber and blog reader, I decided to give this whole thing a go.

What I had generally tended to notice was that the majority of vlogs don't really tend to mention 'high street' make up brands, but mainly stick with the top end, like MAC, Benefit ect.

Generally, products that are mentioned are virtually impossible to track down, or are confusingly, sold in dollars, euros and yen. Not ideal.

The make up brands I am interested in are the ones that are readily available, and don't tend to cost me £450.00 per hundred grams. If you like me share this passion, then you may find my semi-sensical ramblings of at least some use.

This isn't to say that everything i'll be mentioning will be entirely
beauty related or dirt cheap, if there is something incredible to the beauty world that is entirely unmissible, I shan't run around with my eyes closed and my fingers in my ears ignoring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment